Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am wondering if there designated left and right due to the slotting or directional vaining. If the rears were directionally vained then they would be the ONLY ones and probably a good upgrade!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4-LIFE GUARANTEE

Guaranteed to increase rotor life 2 to 4 times, never warp or need turning,or your next set is FREE!

Must supply maintenance history of specific vehicle to verify past rotor life.

I'd like to read the full guarantee in writing. Something tells me there are a few more glitches here....like 'void if used in conjunction with high performance pads' or 'void if used on competition vehicles' maybe 'will replace at our descrection'.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Todd TCE:
4-LIFE GUARANTEE

Guaranteed to increase rotor life 2 to 4 times, never warp or need turning,or your next set is FREE!

Must supply maintenance history of specific vehicle to verify past rotor life.

I'd like to read the full guarantee in writing. Something tells me there are a few more glitches here....like 'void if used in conjunction with high performance pads' or 'void if used on competition vehicles' maybe 'will replace at our descrection'.
what I don't get is that they're selling the same part number rotor for my Roadmaster (and caprice) but instead they cost $150 a piece compared to 89.95$ for the Impala

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like they cryo treated the rotors. When I put my GT rotors on 6 3/4 years and ~85,000 hard miles ago, I had them cryoed before I installed them. Last time I checked, I had a total of 0.004" wear on the rotors with almost zero runout and am almost through my second set of pads. The first set of pads was the GT pads and they lasted ~20,000 miles. The second set was a set of Super Street F pads from Carbotech, which I believe are also cryoed. I think it was worth the $50 (IIRC) to have the rotors treated. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From their website:

"Must supply maintenance history of specific vehicle to verify past rotor life."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.