Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this isnt going to be like the raffle for the door panels is it?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bigb9000:
this isnt going to be like the raffle for the door panels is it?
What are you talking about Brandon?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you don't remember impalaSScarpet.com or streettrends had that raffle for a free door panel coupon. or whatever....

and obviously they never came, so the coupon was redeemed worthless

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope... nothing like that. This is LEGIT and the person who posted this is the one donating the tranny.

Thanks RMS!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the intention to only sell to ISSCA members who happen to also be registered on the ISSCA website?

Because, effectively, that is what is happening now. And I strongly suspect that it is having a (negative) impact on ticket sales.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
Is the intention to only sell to ISSCA members who happen to also be registered on the ISSCA website.........I strongly suspect that it is having a (negative) impact on ticket sales.
;) !!!

KW

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could be its a raffle for a "stock" tranny thats slowing ticket sales??

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had no idea there was a tranny raffle. Thanks for the heads up. And RMS thank you for donating that tranny to ISSCA.

Karl Ellwein

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by PHANTOM 309:
could be its a raffle for a "stock" tranny thats slowing ticket sales??
RMS is a parts supplier, not a performance shop. Any good trans shop will be able to "upgrade" the transmission for a reasonable price based on the winner's vehicle setup. I wouldn't turn this down simply because it's not modified. It's still a heckuva deal, and would have a good long life behind any car that's relatively stock.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nick;
Not everyone has the fever like you (and I) do. I'll bet a stock tranny (or a mint stock core for the racers) will be a hot commodity. I'm in for a few tickets myself!
Bill

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need this transmission....

We need to get more people to purchase raffle tickets since the transmission will not be given away until all 2000 tickets are purchased.

Later,
Michael

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
Is the intention to only sell to ISSCA members who happen to also be registered on the ISSCA website?
Odd thing to say??? All* ISSCA Members have access to the website. If you have not registered, what are you waiting for???

* All members in good standing, that is... :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am registered. However the site is a goat-f*** as far as it's login and dealing with cookies.

I suspect I am not the only ISSCA member that has been strongly DIScouraged from using the new website as a result. And an un-usable website (ESPECIALLY for potential members) is as good as no website...I'll leave you to deduce what my opinion is of that result on the growth of ISSCA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts