Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, you only have 5 days left to get in on the FREE HOTEL drawing for Tulsa. Register on or before Feb.28th. to win free accommodations at the Tulsa Roundup. We will be giving away two rooms, so hurry. Registrations that are mailed must also be post marked by Feb.28th. Go to www.goissca.org and register today, before you forget again.
Harvey Clark
President, ISSCA

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I regestered on the 22 of feb and don't see my name on the list does it take a while to update the list or do I need to reg. again.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The registration list is being updated today or tomorrow. Check back and find your name, or call if its not there by the end of the day tomorrow.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to let everyone know, the winners of the free hotel rooms for the Tulsa Roundup can't be announced until enough time is allowed for any mailed-in registrations to make it to the PO box, so it will be no earlier than Wednesday of next week before the names are drawn and announced.

There are over 130 "early" registrants as of today. Thanks everyone for the strong show of interest and support for the ISSCA National!

SSee you in Tulsa!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Bill or Harvey,

First off, Thanks for keeping the community up to date on the BIG event! I registered as of ~5pm yesterday.

Next a question, I moved as of July last year and don't think I have received the last two ISSCA mags. The address I gave for the Tulsa registration is correct. Will you update my membership file, and is there any way I can get the last two back issues??

Thanks in advance.
Chris Mallory, ISSCA #457

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris,

It will be taken care of. I think your address change may be one of those caught in "deep space", but I know I entered it in the system.

FYI, there is a link in the Membership Services section of the ISSCA website for making your own profile and address changes. Since you did move, if anything else changed that you would like to update, like the telephone or e-address, please go to the page and update the information.

We're here to help make your ISSCA experience worthwhile!

SSee you in Tulsa :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank-you Bill, I appreciate it!

Have a great day!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Harvey - So who won the hotel room drawing? Inquiring minds want to know!

Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts