Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't need to sell but want to see what's out there because I'm ready to move on to something different. It's a 1965 Rambler American Classic 660 wagon that I drive all the time to cruises, etc. Has a 292 inline 6 with an auto tranny. Tranny was rebuilt in Jan. 2010 and performs flawlessly. Car turns heads everywhere with a satin gray paint job and heavy flaked roof with some old skool paint work. As soon as I took delivery of the car in Feb. I sent to to have the entire interior reupholstered in black/gray and it came out great. Everything is new from carpet to headliner. Brakes have been redone and stop perfectly as well as having a new gas tank installed. Only issues I can think of offhand are:
misc. minor elec. issues with interior lights
weatherstripping needs replaced to avoid leaking in rain
suspension could use freshened up-was going to bag but haven't pulled the trigger yet and if I do I'll just hang on to the car.

Asking $4400 or will trade for something of equal or greater value. Also have a '65 Classic 550 parts wagon I can add for the right price/offer. Call or text with questions to Josh at 618/530-5387. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts