Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1979 Chevy Monte Carlo that I'm probably never going to fix so I hope I can trade it in for some parts I need for my '95 Caprice B4U. The car is in Chicago and does not run it needs to be towed I prefer to do this locally to keep the travel to a minimum. The pictures are big I don't know how to resize them so please don't get mad.

As you can see its a project car. It's going to need a motor. It has a few good aftermarket parts on it including the 8" Rally wheels with center caps and trim rings, also a very lovely wood steering wheel. I hope there is someone out there that is looking for a project car that has the parts I'm looking for. Anyway the parts I need are:

Hood w/ grill (BBB)
Front Bumper Cover (BBB)
Front Fenders Left & Right (BBB)
Front Doors Left & Right ('95-'96) (BBB)
Rear Doors Left & Right (BBB)
Decklid w/ spoiler (BBB)
17" OEM Impala SS Wheels w/ center Caps
Right & Left Taillamps (94-96 w/ no chrome trim)

If anyone has all of these parts black in color or some or most of them e-mail me let me know what you got. Lets make a deal. If you know anyone that has the parts I need pass on the information. If you are in the Chicago area or are willing to come out to see the Monte Carlo please do so. The car does not run so I can't bring it to you. Any questions or more pictures e-mail me.

[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.