Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No more 7s

I had to go get 2 more 8s today. They need blasted, primed & painted all by noon. Time for the heat lamp.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like the truck/van wheels. Painting them the body color, black, or silver looks good.

Any issues with the 15x8s rubbing on the fender skirts? Are you still running stock size 235/70/15 tires?

There was set listed on ebay and the seller said they were 6.5inch wide bead to bead.....can that be correct?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I could believe that.
These are 15x8 measured nine inches wide on the rear and I can fit my fingers between the tire and the quarter panel & 15x7 measured right inches wide. I'm taking the sevens off if you want to buy them. I have one seven for a spare.
These are 235/70R15 on rear and 225s up front. Changing to 235s up front too. No clerence problems.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
My personal preference for a 9C1 is 15x7 with 3 3/4" bs on the front and 15x8 with 4" bs on back with 255/60r15's all the way around. The 8's on the back look perfect but stick out in front and the 7's look perfect up front but are too deep set in back. If you're running 17's on a 9C1 though on stock Impala SS rims, then a 255/50-275/50 combo looks right. I'm not sure if that would work with the RMS skirts though.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts