Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas, due to the financial crisis that the economy has put on me, I'm forced to offer my Caprice Landau up for sell. I need the money to finish my 94'-SS's supercharged 5.3 swap, and keep the xtra for emergency household expenses. As stated the vehicle is a 1980 Landau Caprice 2dr, which you guys know are hard to find, especially this clean and running this hard. It has a completely rebuilt 98' LS1 engine and 4l60e installed and running. The engine has ported and polished LS6 243 heads, intake, and LS6 cam with approximately 18,000 miles on it. The trans was also rebuilt along with the engine and upgraded with a B&M shift kit, 500" boost valve spring, 15 vane pump and 2800 stall torque converter. The front and rear suspension parts are all from a 95'-SS, thats right 5x5 bolt pattern, big spindles, posi disc brake rear with auburn unit and 373 gears. The interior is full suede with bucket seats and a console, Dakota Digital gauges, 3 stage moonroof, Alpine touchscreen cd/dvd/mp3 player head unit, billet steering wheel, rear view mirror, turn switch, tilt lever, hazard button, and it's sitting on Budnik 20" billets w/ 275-40-20's on all 4 corners. Prestige keyless entry, remote start alarm, and hood lock with pop trunk from remote also.
Asking price is $13,000 obo, you can pm me or call me @ 7733109019, all reasonable offers will be entertained so dont heaitate, you never know it just might be your lucky day! Here are a few pics

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw the Malibu isnt going as of yet. Hate to sell this one but duty calls! Thanks for the encouragement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts