Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased this car as an impulse buy to drive around during the fall, but in reality i already have one fiero sitting and other projects to do so i really shouldnt have bought it.

85 GT 4speed. Car is in good shape with no damaged body panels and no rust underneath. About 8 years ago it was repainted black with purple flames. Job still looks decent but has some minor scratches/chips for a normal daily driver. If anything i would just repaint the front bumper as its cracked up (not damaged, just the paint). Stock 2.8 with 4 speed manual. The shift cable bracket had a piece broken off and the plastic end of the cable fits a little loose on the ball stud. Its rigged up right now so it shifts good, but would need have a more permanent repair done, rodney dickman at thefierostore.com sells peices to repair both of these issues. Other than that the car runs great, fires right up and smooth. As usual 1 headlight motor needs to be rebuilt as you have to help it up, the other is fine. The interior was all re-done in black/purple. Seats are in great shape, new carpet etc. I think the door panels are odd though. They are stock panels covered completely in carpet with like drawer pulls from home depot or something. I would replace them with stock panels and SEM them black. The drivers side window is missing a stop and goes up a bit to far and the door could use hinge pins. Only other issue is the milage on the car is 160,000 and the milage on the title is 182,000. I think it was a mistake on the title as ive had that happen to me before.

I have some extra parts i can throw in. I have a plain pair of sail panels (the little triangle "windows") in good shape for it. Also have an extra set of taillights, decklid, decklid vents and probably more. Doesnt need that stuff but just extras i can give. Car is in south jersey, asking $1,800 obo.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Id do that in the Kit car, I actually want to build a Lambo or Gagliardi Vendetta one day...:D

Have you posted on some kit car forums? Or put that in your listing?
i have it on the fiero.com forum as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts