Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched but could not find any pics. I wanted to see if there is room for an 8" or 10" sub on each side of the spare without getting in the way of the trunk hinge. I figured if it can be done someone on here has probably already did it. I cant loose my spare or trunk space for luggage as we take the car on Power Tour. I already built a custom trunk kit with storage on each side. One side is occupied by the battery so mounting on the sides is not an option either. I seem to recall seeing pics of two boxes that fit along each side of the spare somewhere but cannot find it now. Any links or pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Searched but could not find any pics. I wanted to see if there is room for an 8" or 10" sub on each side of the spare without getting in the way of the trunk hinge. I figured if it can be done someone on here has probably already did it. I cant loose my spare or trunk space for luggage as we take the car on Power Tour. I already built a custom trunk kit with storage on each side. One side is occupied by the battery so mounting on the sides is not an option either. I seem to recall seeing pics of two boxes that fit along each side of the spare somewhere but cannot find it now. Any links or pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
It can be done , my boy built a set last week for 2 10s. When I figure out how to upload the pics I'll post them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts