Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following items for sale.

* AC Delco Compressor Kit (part # 15-20189)
* AC Delco Accumulator (part # 15-1693)
* AC Delco Orifice (part # 15-5151)
* AC Delco Seal Washer Kit (part # 2724887)
* AC Delco Seal Washer Kit (part # 2724578)

Asking $200.00 plus shipping for all Air Conditioner parts.

Also have a Soundstream Amp. It is a "LIL-WONDER" 2 channel amplifier. Will run a sub in mono at 250 watts. Excellent condition and just recently bench tested. Asking $60.00 plus shipping

Have additional pictures if you would like to see them just let me know and I will email them to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP for some chillin NEW parts!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP. At this point since this STUFF is doing me no good sitting here, I will consider all offers. The AC parts are NEW in boxes. Will fit 1991-1993 cars. Bought them for a 305 but was told they fit the 350 in the year group. The Soundstream amp is "Old School" which if you know the old school quality, they were known for serious SPL. I bought this one 5 years ago as it was the last of that series to be built in Folsom, Ca before they sold to a company in China & thus quality suffered.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Thats a good amp. I am surprised its not sold? Is the a/c compressor a complete unit? Can I get a pic of it? I am thinking about getting my a/c to work again in my beater 93 roadmaster.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey BondoVW,
We'll send you out some pic's soon. Taking some as we speak!!

Troy

·
Registered
1 Posts
amp

troy, did the amp sell? my wife said she sent you a few text's in regards to getting your paypal info and didnt get a response...please give me a shout...510 692 2871

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AMP is sold. AC parts still available & GOOD DEALS!!! :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP.. Man, I'm suprised that no one has a 1991-1993 car with bad ac. Brand New AC parts for sale!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump!!

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
How long have you had the AC compressor for? Reason im asking, I Have an AC delco R4 compressor now That I believe has a SLOW LEAK from the front seal. 2 years old. Just out of warranty. I guess it was sitting around in a warehouse. 2nd time it happened on two different cars now.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had all the parts about 3 years now. All brand new & Never used. Willing to make deal as these do me no good. I have a 96 now & these don't fit. Otherwise I would keep!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm willing to go $150 for AC parts listed + shipping. I'm out in the Sacramento area, so I can't imagine shipping being that much. Let me know!!

Troy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts