Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to fix this up but found a new project. PM me what part you need and include a pic if possible. Im going to start stripping it tonight and it will be heading to the scrap yard asap. I will pull everything that I think may be useful to someone. Its rusty underneath with 183k on the motor. Interior is pretty dirty. NOT messing with shipping big stuff like seats but if you are close by let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
The door panels are fairly rare. Color is Camel. Don't let them get away. The whole interior looks nice. Save as much as you have room to store. How much do you want for the fly-away panel on the driver's side rear door?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Driver side fly away panel sold and shipping tomorrow.
Rear grab handles are sold pending payment. Post up if you want 2nd in line.
More parts. Wagon is headed to the scrap yard tomorrow so if there is anything not pictured you might want let me know ASAP. Prices include shipping to the lowere 48. You pay the paypal fee. PM for paypal address.
some scrapes but all mounting points intact. $25

Working, $15

Working compass mirror, $25

$35 shipped

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More parts
Working cruise control unit and cable $30

Works, great for dual light mod, $25

$25

Passenger side fly away panel $20

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All 4 door panels including switches and everything in pics. $75 Local pickup only (50651). Driver side is missing arm rest. Passenger side has small crack in handle insert and lock switch is broke. All other switches were working when pulled.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Where r u located? I may be inteerested in the door panels.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is the plastic panel that these bolt to still intact? I need the passenger side air dam as well as that piece...
I believe so. I will check for you after work. You need just the passenger side?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is the plastic panel that these bolt to still intact? I need the passenger side air dam as well as that piece...
Plastic was cracked on the piece they mount to. Sorry

1 - 20 of 31 Posts