Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have owned since '95, has been put on hold for the last 5 years. Have clean Pink but has back registration for California residents :( Sale/trade is minus the wheels (20/22 Budniks) unless the right deal comes along. Car is completely shaved, doors, corners, taillights, etc, 95+ Impala mirrors, and grill. Bagged front and back, 1/4 line, manual paddles. thomas compressors, rear end and frame has been narrowed to fit 10" wheels. Has Metco billet rear upper and lower arms and rear ends has been re-geared to 3.73 and a posi. Has been stored outside for the last five years, paint and primer is a little more worn and rabbits have gotten to some of the wiring...not running. Going to get to work on getting her running again with new plug wires and other wire repairs. Have some extars to go with..oem grille door handles, etc. Open to trades primarily for 67-72 Chevy/ GMC trucks, suburban, K5 Blazer. Or maybe a pre 75 dually, or Mazda mini 86-93. $2,500

Adam
951-544-0721

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately this has to go! I am moving and do not have the space to take it with me...willing to trade for a lot of things..as long as they are smaller than a this wagon!

I have always liked this wagon,

·
Registered
155 Posts
Unfortunately this has to go! I am moving and do not have the space to take it with me...willing to trade for a lot of things..as long as they are smaller than a this wagon!

was the wiring ever fixed/does it run?

-Mark (San Diego)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Purchased a complete underhood wiring harness from a 91 Caprice, new plug wires, and next will be a new fuel pump....but my deadline for the move is coming too quickly....I probably will not get it running before it has to go...but I guarantee it was a great running driving car before it sat! Open to trade and or cash....cannot take it with me...

Adam
951-544-0721

was the wiring ever fixed/does it run?

-Mark (San Diego)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pay no attention to the asking price...make me an offer...trade me some big billet wheels and tires, or a motor, I do not want to crush it....but time is ticking.............

Purchased a complete underhood wiring harness from a 91 Caprice, new plug wires, and next will be a new fuel pump....but my deadline for the move is coming too quickly....I probably will not get it running before it has to go...but I guarantee it was a great running driving car before it sat! Open to trade and or cash....cannot take it with me...

Adam
951-544-0721

·
Registered
155 Posts
i sent u a text this morning...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
how much for the wheels???

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Adam,

Thanks for taking 20 minutes out of your day to tell me all about the wagon. It sounds like its pretty solid, I'd hate to see it go to the junkyard.

-Mark

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Breaks my heart to even think of doing it...but, between DMV and my upcoming move...I am stuck!

Good talking to you too....

Adam

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Way more than the car...lol. not a penny less than 3k for wheels and tires.
more than I got but thanks:) Always wanted a set of those

wish you were closer i'd love to have that wagon! I think shipping to Ohio might be alot though. Looks like a great start

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, with fuel prices at, or approaching $4.00..i am sure it would be pricey.

more than I got but thanks:) Always wanted a set of those

wish you were closer i'd love to have that wagon! I think shipping to Ohio might be alot though. Looks like a great start

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mr. Adam could u text or email me please sir.. I'm in Antioch... Northern Cali just trying to ask a question or two if u have some time please sir. Oscar 510-367-4611 Take care and God Bless!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
clock is ticking...this has to go......

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
free bump

wish you were closer bro:(

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We would be talking if it was a 1967...and not a 1976.... ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts