Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice blue dash pad $50 + shipping
blue interior pieces. pm for needs.

3 nice blue door panels,pass front and both rear..drivers front is gone. $25 each + shipping

has rear quarter glass that goes up to rear door $100 for pair,local pickup perfered,i may ship them?

Frame is good, never wrecked car had bad trans. nice rust free body tub ...

Rear end ,tailgate,hatch glass and bumpers are gone.

I will post pics no later than friday.Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics of 92 CC wagon for parts w1.JPG

w2.JPG

w3.JPG

w4.JPG

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice pair of rear doors,power , they have a few very small parking lot dings in them,no rust and will include blue door panels too, $100 for the pair,you pick them up here. I am in greeneville 37745 zip. Thanks,Erick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Trim

I need the vertical fiberglass trim on the drivers rear door back edge of glass. and depending on shipping to 81212 maybe the dash pad. Thanks Aaron

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes,how much do you need? I can cut it anyway you like. Where are you located?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fedex wants $100 to ship the dash pad 66 inches by 26 inches by 8 inches and at 30lbs good old ups wants $382 to ship it,they say it cannot go ground??? They want it all i guess..

I have the trim piece,i will measure it and check shipping on that,Thanks,Erick

I need the vertical fiberglass trim on the drivers rear door back edge of glass. and depending on shipping to 81212 maybe the dash pad. Thanks Aaron

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Fedex wants $100 to ship the dash pad 66 inches by 26 inches by 8 inches and at 30lbs good old ups wants $382 to ship it,they say it cannot go ground??? They want it all i guess..

I have the trim piece,i will measure it and check shipping on that,Thanks,Erick

check with greyhound shipping, for large items.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I shipped a dash pad from FL to CA for $66 by Greyhound. You only have to wrap it in bubble wrap. I would take the mounting brackets off so they do not break them, and put them in a ziplock bag taped to the bottom of the pad. Long distance is Greyhounds niche, but they only ship to the local depot. On short hauls FEDEX competes better, and it goes to your door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts