Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 92 roadmaster wagon for sale , 5.7 , some dents , Pretty ratty , Nothing nice, From the wood up on the body is super clean , 130K , rear window switches are bad, Tan Interior is bad , Inside smells like pee, I put a bug bomb in it It may have critters in it. Class 3 Tow hitch , runs great. Might need a tail pipe . New radiator , New tires , Current dmv and tags. 1300. Pics as soon as I clean it up,

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, HUH? It would be great for halloween . I think I might just have to clean it up.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am just going to keep it! It has the rat rod look

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The last 2 I have owned have been like this. This one will clean up nice with new seats and carpet. I am going to re paint under the chrome trim , put a roll pan on it and use it!

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol. this thread has been a funny one.

Free hay! :D

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone got some of the parts I need? , I am looking for the chrome trim on the outside of the left and right quarter panels. I do not care about the rubber. I would love to find tan front seat or seats local or someone with some good skins. I also need a tan drivers door panel and maybe a cool aftermarket steering wheel with a vintage look , I also need a rmw grill in very good shape !

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I might have the trim you are looking for....let me know if you are still looking for it. The seats you bought should work a lot better than the ones in there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts