Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody out there that know they what the hell their talking about tell me wat should i do the problem is i hav a 93 cadillac fleetwood rwd when the coolant sensor is plugged in the fans will not come on but if i unplug the the sensor the fans both run and the idile bumps up a lil i checked the connecter plug and the relays their good and i bought a new sensor and put it on (the one thats on top of the motor next to the thermostat) and i still hav the same problem so if someone out there that had this problem and really know what it is let me now so i can get bac to driving my whip :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no the car is not overheating its like i said when the coolant sensor is plugged in the fans dont come on but when the coolant sensor is not pluged in the fans both come on the tranny wont shift outta first when pluged in it shifts outta first to second when left unplugged and i replaced the coolant sensor and still the same deal wtf :confused::(:mad:

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
As Cletus said, you don't have a problem. Leave the sensor plugged in and drive the car. Quit messing with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts