Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am completely parting out a 93 Roadmaster (TBI 350). Almost everything is available (except for a few missing/already sold items which I will list below). I was told this car has a rod knock, but I was unable to confirm since the distributor was missing when I got it. The trans supposedly shifts great, but the fluid looks burnt and smells funky, so i don't think I'm going to bother to pull it. Other than that everything else is up for grabs. This car has the FE2 package with sway bars that I believe are the same as 9C1/SS. They are rusty looking, but still in good shape. Let me know what you want and your zip code and I'll give you a price. I prefer a check or money order, but will still accept paypal under certain conditions. PM me for details.

Stuff that's not available:
Alternator - Missing
Buick Brace - Missing
Distributor - Missing
Trunk Latch and catch - sold
Power Seat Rails - sold
Trunk Button/Release switch - Sold
ECM - Sold
Throttle Body -sold
Engine Harness - Sold
A-Pillar Plastic Pieces - Sold
Power Antenna - Sold
Complete Front Door Panels - Sold
Center Console - Sold
Fuse box lid - Sold

Okay, onto the pics! Sorry they are crooked, my LCD on the camera is out and I was just blindly aiming lol.

cleaned up the intake stuff a bit...

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Back seat is actually really nice, no tears or burns would clean up like new.

Passenger seat isn't bad (driver side is FUBAR)

Door panels are in great shape aside from some of the bezels yellowing from smoking)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I want the front door panels complete with arm rests switches lights ect, Steering wheel if not ripped , (pending pic) I do not need airbag, complete center console if working and no major rips, Wear is ok, Inside fuse box cover, I am in no hurry. I can do paypal or check or money order or? Also it would be cool if you were close to greyhound, they ship cheap! But you might get a fedex deal so thats up to you. Thanks

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I want the front door panels complete with arm rests switches lights ect, Steering wheel if not ripped , (pending pic) I do not need airbag, complete center console if working and no major rips, Wear is ok, Inside fuse box cover, I am in no hurry. I can do paypal or check or money order or? Also it would be cool if you were close to greyhound, they ship cheap! But you might get a fedex deal so thats up to you. Thanks
Okay, you got first dibs on the complete front panels, and other stuff you listed. Give me a day or so to back to you with a price. I'll also have to try and make sure I don't break them in the removal process. cwm3

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If you got a door panel clip tool they work great! If the clip holders break off the back of the panel just get them off the doors so i can glue them back on. That almost always happens! Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
How much for the complete climate control system (harness, control head, sensors plugged into said harness, vacuum block with as much of the hoses as you can get without going nuts, and servos) shipped to C-Springs, CO?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for the complete climate control system (harness, control head, sensors plugged into said harness, vacuum block with as much of the hoses as you can get without going nuts, and servos) shipped to C-Springs, CO?

Thanks
PM sent.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Do you know where I can get my hands on a set of those Clear Buick front door panels lights??? Looking for a Clear set to allow more light into the interior of the car???

·
Registered
73 Posts
parts

How much for the ecm, throttle body, and air intake stuff? Please let me know on the prices. Thanks man

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
How much for the grill? How good is the stainless trim on the exterior?

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much for the grill? How good is the stainless trim on the exterior?
$20+shipping for the grill (it's in average shape - good for a DD). The chrome trim seems to be mostly dinged up and bent. There might be a piece or two that's still good, I'd have to look closer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
PM sent

PM sent

1 - 20 of 42 Posts