Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the RM has interior differences. Does the Fleet. im lookin at a spiffy 94

will I have seat memory
heated seats and all the other goodies.

Are their any interior differences at all?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aside from the center arm rest there aren't too many differences. The radio was different on the '94 as well as the seat lumbar. If you had the optional lumbar seats, you would have 3 separate controls. In '95 an '96 there was only one control. There was also different leather patterns pending base or brougham package.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'95's are the best. Too bad someone around here doesn't have a nice '95 for sale. Oh wait, let me check my inventory ... ah yes, there it is, in my signature! :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Revoh:
'95's are the best. Too bad someone around here doesn't have a nice '95 for sale. Oh wait, let me check my inventory ... ah yes, there it is, in my signature! :D
$6K is all you're asking! Dang, almost tempted to sell mine to snag yours! Someone better snatch this car!

EDIT: So as to stay on topic. ;) The 94's have the little mirrors, of course that's not an interior thing.

Only the Brougham cars have the heated seats, not sure about memory though.

Broughams came with the following which the "standard" model doesn't have:
(may be others I forgot)
Heated front seats
Different stitching on the seats (pattern)
Vanity mirrors in rear
Memory seats?
Vinyl top

As to the years, the 93/4 had different seats with actually more controls than the 95/6 seats, as mentioned above. Didn't the 96 have a different radio than the 95?

[ 03-01-2007, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: DBeaSSt ]

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Member Formally Known as Loony:
I cant afford it Craig :( .. Sorry Bruh
Well, it was worth a try. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts