Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Anyone got the HVAC vacuum diagram for the 94-96 B-body? I'm going to be attempting the transplant of the C68 Climate Control system into my '64 Riviera so I need to know what to hook up to what.

Thanks,

·
Registered
346 Posts
its on shbox

·
Registered
346 Posts
shbox.com/1/hvac_vacuum.jpg
Copy and paste link

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was posting from phone.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
i am posting from my watch and still would have the commen since to add [ /img] to the URL..[/quote]

Says the guy who's website is still down. heh :p

edit: good info though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i am posting from my watch and still would have the commen since to add [ /img] to the URL..[/quote]

I was ay work just trying to help the guy out, won't happen again wolf.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is what you need. Fbody stuff on our cars only works to a certain point. shbox is a good site but it doesn't have any bbody information on it. :)
Kick-awesome!! even has the stuff for the door positions! Now the only real variable left is to see how the range of motion on the servo compares to my door and if I have to use some sort of gear ratio or live with some cold in my hot or hot in my cold...

Current door has a 90deg range of motion between heat and cool with the mix in between. Any clue on the range on the B-body?

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
You door will be close, if you have all the parts look on the servo assembly, on the front face where the connector plugs in the shaft that rotates the door there is hash marks on it, that is the degree of motion or the stops, I think it is about 80 degrees of motion I can look tonight and see what it is if you like you maybe close enough to not notice a difference when the fan is running at least, maybe when it is off.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
CTX- Also I forgot to mention on the blend door actuator, I think that it will go to what you need, when you first power up the head it will cycle the actuator from stop to stop, or to find where the door stops at and set that position, if you have the servo off in your hand when this happens you can see that it will travel past 90 degrees.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts