590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woops... thought I added pics... sorry

Dg

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also just found a set of (2) factory service manuals for "1996 B-body platform." I have no idea what they are worth so....

DG

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I thought this would go quick....

DG

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also just found a set of (2) factory service manuals for "1996 B-body platform." I have no idea what they are worth so....

DG
Typically around $50+shipping on eBay.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Typically around $50+shipping on eBay.
Thank you,

I actually offered somebody more local $50 shipped which I thought was a good deal for both manuals.... apparently he didn't agree.

SO.... Manual's for Sale.... $50+ I will split the shipping with the buyer.

DG

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
**** I paid 80 Shipped for my manuals 2 years ago! Good Deal for someone.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the brakes a bad deal?

I am surprised there have been very few bites... This is nice quality stuff. Good rotors, top of the line pads and lines.

DG

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Dan if I had the money right now, I would buy those, I don't think there a bad deal, I think its just a bad time in the economy.

·
9,190 Posts
Are the brakes a bad deal?

I am surprised there have been very few bites... This is nice quality stuff. Good rotors, top of the line pads and lines.

DG
dont take this the wrong way i aint talking **** like i normally am, do you really need to EVER replace the brake line unless they break?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
dont take this the wrong way i aint talking **** like i normally am, do you really need to EVER replace the brake line unless they break?
might be small gains to the breaking system but its an upgrade. I have this same setup on both of my b bodies. Instead of hawk pads I used performance friction 9c1 thicker pads from autozone life time warranty

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stainless brake lines don't allow for any flex, like straight rubber ones do. So more of the braking power makes its way from the master cylinder to the calipers. Its an upgrade. I've run this setup on all of my corvettes with huge gains.

Dan

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

These are the manuals

DG

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·