Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE OR TRADE... B-Body 94-96 Caprice / Impala SS parts

Hypertech Power Programer ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

HID headlight conversion kit... believed to be from street trends ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

5 Spare MSD Wires super conductor wires ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

94-96 Impala / Caprice Alternators (2 of them) ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

LT1 Blaster Coil. . . Not sure if its OBD1 or OBD2. ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

LT1 Throttle Body (stock) and have 2 of them ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

Mass Air Meter (stock) have 2 of them ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

94-96 Impala SS Door Switches. . . (GREY) Power Windows, and Seats switches ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

94-96 Impala SS Door Pulls, With Trim. (1 Black) 1 WoodGrain from Caprice. ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

91-94 Caprice Rear Quarter windows. . . (come to a point, not the rounded 95-96 style ( Make Offer Cash or Trade )

Late 90's Chevy Monte Carlo Steering column with wheel, airbag, and radio controls... BLACK (Make Offer Cash or Trade)

94-96 IMPALA tail lights (2 sets) Original BLACK TRIM tail lights, ($75 a set)

94-96 Caprice tail lights (3 sets) CHROME trim around tail lights, ($60 a set)

91-93 Style Caprice Tail lights. . . ($75 a set)

96 Impala SS Doors, DGGM in color (NO PANELS, OR MIRRORS) $200 all doors, $75 a piece sold separate.

96 Impala / Caprice Rear Windshield professionally tinted.. ($60)

94-96 Caprice Dash Pads, and Dashboards ( ALL BLUE ) ($70)

94-96 Impala SS Grey dash pad ($100)

96 Impala SS speedometer instrument cluster ($125)

94-96 Door Switches. . . Power windows, and Power Seats. ( Maroon, Black few different colors, 2 Wood Grain)

94-96 Impala SS REAL Headlights. . . Real meaning, black strip of vinyl on the top of them. ($75 for set)

96 Impala SS Steering Column with Grey Steering wheel with airbag and everything included. ($200)

94-96 FULL REAR QUARTER PANELS. . . including entire inner wheel well, and rear quarter 94-96 style windows. . .. cut at roof, rocker and trunk outside of the body seam. ($200 or best offer) 2 full set, both sides.

95-96 GM export pipes to replace cat converters ($225 for the pair)

2 rears. . . One 9c1 rear, and one SS rear off a 96. ($200 each)

4 Brand New NOS GM set 9c1 Center Caps.. (250)

9c1 Center caps, various conditions. . . $5-$20 a piece.

Many more Caprice 9c1 parts. . . fuel tank, door panels, fuel lines, over flow tanks, radiators, and basically anything you can think of.

Call or text me any time of day or night.. Once again, i WILL take trades, and I do take PayPal

AL 609-941-4501

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I'll take one of the sets of Impala tail lights. Just need your paypal.......will text it to you.

Jim

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Text sent to number provided.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you including shipping to ppl or are you just selling local
you will have to add shipping... would prefer to sell local to avoid me driving to the post office to just get a price on shipping

·
Registered
586 Posts
I texted you on interested parts, I would like a price for both items and paypal info PM please

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Text sent on Impala Dash waiting reply. Thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Still waiting for you to let me pay you for some tail lights dude. ;)

Thanks,
Jim

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Mailbox Full

interested in dggm front L/R doors , any major scratches dents creases etc , looking to just swap out my 94 front doors without repainting

pm me

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do you have the radiator hoses and the auxillary fuse box and wiring that goes by the gas pedal on teh 9c1?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts