Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im selling a near perfect set of RARE ORIGINAL Impala ss CHROME stock wheels with tires. These rims are rare and do not come around alot especially in this condition, there almost flawless I would rate them a high 8.5 or 9 out of 10. No rash, scratches, or peeling there really in great shape. These are original GM stamped rims not the ebay/china kind or aftermarket chrome so they will not peel or rust. These come with chevy bowtie centercaps, not sure if the first owner switched them. The rims come with 225/50/17 Tires in good shape.

Just in time for West Coast gathering 6!!;)

Im asking 720 Or Best Offer
If your interested in coming to check them out in person give me a call or text to {310}658 1882 or email me at [email protected]

Would like to sell them locally, but if they dont sell after awhile ill be willing to ship.

Thanks!

Pictures dont do justice for these wheels ,you have to see them in person to appreciate them, there almost perfect. They werent polished or anything when I took the pic and they still look good.

My old imp with chrome stocks big diffrence.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
man those are sharp!! wish you was closer..them might be in my living room..lol:D

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
I think I want them in my living room.

Call me lil bro.

·
Registered
438 Posts
if you decide to sell them out of state let me know... why can't someone sell these wheels in the midwest! god damn it :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,195 Posts
I just want to add that I bought a set listed here from Hector in January this year.

I cannot believe these ones listed are cleaner than mine as I feel mine are flawless.

Is that what you mean by Big difference,or are you saying they make a big difference?

However if he says so you can believe him. Great seller.

It is also no secret if you search,I paid more. This is a deal.

As far as shipping,Mine were shipped to MO,and it was very reasonable.

Thanks again Hector. Give me a call before you give them away. Lorne.

·
Registered
340 Posts
damnn they still havnt been sold ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
you guys are going to make me hop on these and not on the eagle alloy 225s

·
Registered
340 Posts
lol keep me in mind sir

·
Registered
340 Posts
sure as hell are

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
thats a good deal i just sent out my chrome stock wheels and they charge me 800 to get them redone plus they need tirescwm3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts