Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

661 - 675 of 675 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Do you have a door pull handle bezel in black ?
One without any cracks or broken pieces.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Haven’t been on for awhile. Still have a bunch of parts available
Any chance of a list?
Umm.
I’m looking for an antenna, left driver window regulator w/ or w/o motor...
Left front inner door panel. Center shifter console with bezel. Front bumper cover. Plus a bunch of electrical connectors, EVAP canister, water pump...
How’s that for a start ?
Let me know....
Thank You....

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ok I have 2 1994 Impala's and a 95 Impala ss To be parted out. Cars are complete with different damage to each one all under 100,000 miles all run and drive. Email me for all your parts needs. Can sell local or even ship across the counrty. larger parts as well. I have been doing this for awhile so I can get pretty good rates on freight To your door. The 94's are both black and the 95 is custom blue with shaved door handles. one also has a set of MINT rims.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601.
Very interested in many parts for my SS with gray interior.
I’m looking for a drivers door armrest right now.
Do you have one ?

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Do you have one ?
It's better to use the phone number Mike put in his post. He'll get back to you quickly. :)

(815) 297-4601
Call or text

·
Registered
327 Posts
Do you have one ?

I think I have found one and have it on it’s way now.
It's better to use the phone number Mike put in his post. He'll get back to you quickly.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Haven’t been on for awhile. Still have a bunch of parts available

Hello Mr vautsmeier sir...
I hope you’re having a good day and this message finds you well and in good spirits...
I’m looking for a class ‘A’ left rear power window regulator.
I’m restoring my doors of my 96 SS one by one with all new parts or like new parts.
If you have any left rear regulators that are in the, or close to class A category parts, I’m very interested in purchasing them.
I just found 2 NOS Power Door Lock Actuators I picked up for $45 ea. still in the box.
I was also able to locate and purchase a drivers door Regulator that looked like it was NOS without box for $75 shipped.
I couldn’t believe it when I opened the box and looked at it.
Anyway. I’ll try to stay in touch, I got your name referred to me by another ISSF member who recommended you highly.
I hope to do quite a bit of future business with you...
David....

·
Registered
327 Posts
Starting on a rust free 96 BBB tomorrow 09/15/2018. Let me know what you need
WTB rear left power window regulator of class ’A’ - like new condition.
If you come across one that’s not covered with rust, I am very interested in making the purchase right away as mine is not functioning any longer.
I also would like to find a compete electric antenna in black...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Need window impala emblems, rear trunk lock impala setup, DCM body trim and wheel moldings along with DCM trunk spoiler if paints in good condition otherwise any color spoiler.

·
Registered
1 Posts
LOOKING FOR THE WINDSHIELD WIPER SWITCH ASSEMBLY, IN THE STEERING COLUMN, FOR MY 96. IS THE 95 SAME?. AC DELCO D6350D.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok I have 2 1994 Impala's and a 95 Impala ss To be parted out. Cars are complete with different damage to each one all under 100,000 miles all run and drive. Email me for all your parts needs. Can sell local or even ship across the counrty. larger parts as well. I have been doing this for awhile so I can get pretty good rates on freight To your door. The 94's are both black and the 95 is custom blue with shaved door handles. one also has a set of MINT rims.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601.
Looking for Trunk Lid Torsion rods from one of these cars, do you have and how much shipped to Florida. Thanks

661 - 675 of 675 Posts