Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, this will fit sedans and wagons. The panel is in nice shape with only the front corner mounting point on the back broken but that is a simple fix. Also has a very small screw hole in the very bottom which can hardly be seen and I'm sure was put in because of the broken mounting point. Again, I know it could be fixed very easily and it would never be detected.
Asking $70 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Still for sale. BUT, shipping is $40 anywhere in the 48 states.:D
Get this thing out of my garage, too.:)

I should also mention that I'd be willing to work a trade for:
$110
Air Lift bag set #60755
Tan Cloth seats
Stock Hood
9C 1Front Springs

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not even an offer? Nobody with a RM needs a good door panel? You could dye this thing any color you want. I will fix the small hole and the clip if someone wants to buy it. :confused:

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I may take this off your hands on Friday if you still have it around. The one in my RMS is FUBAR. Spent all my extra funds this week on other crap though. I'll check back on Friday. :)

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you see when I first posted this thing?:D I can't seem to give it away so I'm sure it will be here friday if you want it. Please, still want it friday!

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Lol, didn't notice the date. I'm sure I will still want it come friday. It's already the color I need! :) Don't happen to have a driver side bezel do you? I don't know what the previous owner of my RMS did to the door panel, but it looks like they took a bat to it... I will take a bezel in any color if you have one.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Either of you guys want to sell the wood and chrome trim off a door panel? My red RMS's panel is fine but the upper wood piece and the chrome back part is split in serveral places.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Either of you guys want to sell the wood and chrome trim off a door panel? My red RMS's panel is fine but the upper wood piece and the chrome back part is split in serveral places.
Let me check my stash at home. I had a whole box full of assorted pieces in various condition which I tried to sell a long time ago and no one seemed interested. Not sure if I tossed it or not. But I'm not one to throw stuff like that away though, so it may still be in the garage. I'll check today or tomorrow to see what I can find for you.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Let me check my stash at home. I had a whole box full of assorted pieces in various condition which I tried to sell a long time ago and no one seemed interested. Not sure if I tossed it or not. But I'm not one to throw stuff like that away though, so it may still be in the garage. I'll check today or tomorrow to see what I can find for you.
Great, thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts