Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im restoring a cali black n white 94.im looking for a nice pushbar and a working spotlight.let me know if anything is out there.

thanks, slammed

here she is

·
Premium Member
280 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
I have a spotlight in the garage from one of the 9C1's that I had, I have a push bar to, but not sure on the style that you want for the car, just let me know if there is any insterest, I would like to get rid of this stuff. Spotlight would need some cleaning but would be just fine. I can shoot some pics if you are interested, where are you located? We could work out something.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I'd like to see pics of that push bumper if slammed96 doesn't take it........

Jim

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i haven't lookede at all the models the caprice had.i really dont want to put holes in the new bumpers.

can i get a pic of that spotlight?

i'm not sure if they made the spotlights in black on the caprices like they do on the cv's.if so thats what i prefer.i list the mod list.most of the parts are already on the car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
as soon as I find the right door for my car I have a good working spotlight. Its the one in my sig. Not sure what its worth but its the one your wanting..lol

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
i haven't lookede at all the models the caprice had.i really dont want to put holes in the new bumpers.

can i get a pic of that spotlight?

i'm not sure if they made the spotlights in black on the caprices like they do on the cv's.if so thats what i prefer.i list the mod list.most of the parts are already on the car.
YEah I can understand that, I will try to get you a pic of the light that I have this evening for you.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
PM dilbert 9c1 for the push bars

I remember my father picking up two for him a few years ago in decent condition. Not sure if he still has them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts