Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wife told me that one has to go! I just bought a second 96 Impala SS in the Fall, consequently I have to let my immaculate 1994 "Jon Moss" signed Purple Pearl Metallic LT1 Caprice go... It even has a rare for 1994 factory CD player. It only has 95,000 miles. The only flaw is a small crack in the dash. Everything works! No RUST! It has been ZieBarted....

I will post pics within the next 48 hours. I would like for it to go to a nice home. It is was signed by Jon Moss on the inside of rear deck lid at GM Carlisle 2001.

v/r
Steve

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The weather has been “crappy” here in Dayton, so I was only able to make a few pics, thus far. I will make more in a day or so. The K&N FIPK will be sold with the car as will the performance tune and HPP+. I plan on swapping back in the original Caprice tail lights (I currently have Impala SS tail lights installed), and I may remove the fog lights. I have snows currently on it and will be buying new tires for it, before I sell it. The Jon Moss signature makes the car more collectable along with the LT1 B4U Sports Package. When I send the next set of pictures I will share a price that I have in mind.

v/r
Steve

Attachments

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Everyone! Some More Pics. I would want ~$Send Me Email--make me offer(negotiable).

I have more pics that I can and will post (to include under car and door jams etc.). I have reinstalled Caprice tail lights and I will make pics of that. I have elected to sell it with the snow/ice tires (they are only one year old and thick tread). I will clean mats and vacuum trunk. The car is a ’94 built in Sept 93, it has LTZ fender emblems and LTZ hood badge (making it unique). Again, LT1, factory duals, and limited slip! Rare factory CD Player.

It has NO RUST, the car is a Gem! Runs strong!! A/C cold, Heat Hot. You would love it!

I will list newly installed parts in next email.

v/r
Steve

Attachments

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I think that is a great looking car. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pics coming....I had nod no choice but to put it on Ebay...I gotta sell it....

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):
1G1BN52P6RR106889

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Apologies if I missed it,but still not seeing a price listed...

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
My credit union is offering free carfax til July. Just ran this car and can say it is clean and the mileage is real. Over half the miles on it were racked up in its first two years. First owner must have loved the car :)

PA car until 2016. No accidents or anything negative on it.

It’s a nice looking B4U that someone should snatch up. Nice b bodies are getting very hard to find.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My credit union is offering free carfax til July. Just ran this car and can say it is clean and the mileage is real. Over half the miles on it were racked up in its first two years. First owner must have loved the car :)

It’s a nice looking B4U that someone should snatch up. Nice b bodies are getting very hard to find.
Thank you! Looks like I will be selling it at the Mecum Auction https://www.mecum.com/auctions/indianapolis-2018/

It should show up on their WWW page soon!

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Was there ever a price posted? If so,I missed it...

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Thanks!!!! I've lowered the price greatly! Ebay Reserve: $2201.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163145519754

1 - 20 of 36 Posts