Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete 94 9C1 parts car with everything for sale. It has 130k miles and the engine is bad (not sure about the trans or rear).The only parts I'm using are the passenger side front fender, front/rear bumper, and possibly center console (not 100% sure though). Let me know what you want, I'm willing to ship anything. I will try to post prices a little at a time as I tear the car apart. I have some pics attached but I will add more as I remove parts (feel free to make picture requests). All pictures were taken very recently. PICS ADDED!

http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q549/94caprice350/94 9C1 PICS/

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Sending a PM....Thanks.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
do you have 5/8th lower control arms? If so how much for both sides shipped to elk grove ca 95758.
Not to say that they had not been possibly changed but the factory did not install them on the 9C1's until mid 1995 so the 1994's all came from the factory with the 9/16" lower ball joints.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
At the moment, I'd be interested in the steering box & oil cooler adapter.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I am interested in the coolant hoses...I really only need one actually but..Pm me Id like some pics please

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey 94capricess87 I have that same center console in my shed, only it's blue and matches the 9C1 blue pretty well..

My car has a charcoal blazer center console. LMK when you are coming to get that engine..
Jonathan

·
Banned
407 Posts
Hey 94capricess87 I have that same center console in my shed, only it's blue and matches the 9C1 blue pretty well..

My car has a charcoal blazer center console. LMK when you are coming to get that engine..
Jonathan

If either of yall wanna sell the center console, let me know

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Is the driver's seat power? If not, can I see a pic of the driver's door window switch panel.

·
Registered
170 Posts
left taillight...

rear right quarter window interior panel, speaker grills...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Need LS DOOR HANDLE/ ARM REST

If you have the drivers side door handle/arm rest and not cracked, I'd be interested in buying it. Please P.M. me if you want to sell it.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
How much shipped to 95757 for chrome trim on decklid?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Not sure what the proper term for this is... I need the passenger side plastic panel that the lower air dam attaches to. It sits right under the charcoal canister. Shipped to 43617.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts