Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought and rebuilding. Alot of nickel and dime problems, alot of I dont like that, and alot of cwm8
but its getting better and I have been driving it daily for the past 2 weeks.
night I got it, junk battery, overheating, no rear sheetmetal inside causing headaches from loud exhaust and fumes coming in cwm3

exhaust fumes and little rocks hitting you in the head are neatcwm4

new tubs, and notch cover I bead rolled

new passenger fender, and aligned fenders so they dont rub when doors open

thats it for now, next is front wheel tubs, camaro front and rear seats (damn 22's) bodywork and paint very soon!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bag on bar 2 link with panhard bar.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Those Oasis B1's are no joke. I've had 2's and 4's on my SS. Boy do I miss them :(
What are u thinking as far as color?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a cadillac maroon with ice blue pearl and cobalt blue flakes for it. Thinking it needs a two tone though, or some flames going from the hood, over the roof, trunk, and down the bumper. Hopefully painter will be ready for it in the next few weeks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
like it's riding on rails! can't wait to see it painted. nice work by the way

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Why size tires are you running? I didn't body mine because I'm rubbed to the quarter window just I lay frame on a 255/35 22. Looks nice though, I've been hearing about this car lately, glad it popped up on here!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Front bags were done odd, but I wouldn't call it "sketchy". Original bodywork was not good. Streets don't know much.:D
Wasn't getting email notifications, will update what the car looks like now in a minute.
Yes it was for sale, but everyone who is into custom vehicles is on the broke side or offering up some terd hacked out ride for it. So I am keeping it and finishing it out 100%

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why size tires are you running? I didn't body mine because I'm rubbed to the quarter window just I lay frame on a 255/35 22. Looks nice though, I've been hearing about this car lately, glad it popped up on here!
235/30/20 up front and 235/30/22 in the back. Really considering all 22's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
paint and body reworked by my brother pinstriping done by Dr. George Hinkley at Last Chance Customs in Jenison, Mi
Also added clear tails and a billet grille insert

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
more
pinstripe on trunk
pinstripe on hood

1 - 20 of 22 Posts