Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
That's a good deal right there. Especially if it really has 30K miles. Caprice parts are pretty easy to find too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Car dealer. He probably picked it up at the police auction thats why it`s so cheap. I wish it was closer. Shipping to me will be about $800.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I have emailed 3 times and called twice whith no reply yet? I want to buy this car as I just parted out another 1994 Ex-New York 9C1 and I happen to have a complete drivers side off it so I have most of the parts already. I sure wish he would respond!

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Definitely a deal, I need a good winter car and that would be it :) fix it when I had the chance, but damn it would be hell to get it here.
But Detroit is further away then Kalamzoo and it is only about $600 to get it shipped? I can't wait to get it.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
How is it getting shipped?
I need info.
Route?
Trucking firm & what not.
It my come right by my place or close proximity to it.

Don't blame me or come looking around my place if it gets hi-jacked off the truck.:D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im glad someone on here picked it up......thats what i about paid for mine but with 200k! and the same amount of body damage.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
How is it getting shipped?
I need info.
Route?
Trucking firm & what not.
It my come right by my place or close proximity to it.
Don't blame me or come looking around my place if it gets hi-jacked off the truck.:D
I just got off the phone with the transporter and it is being pciked up in the next couple hours and it will go right by your place so you can drool on it but I am having an electric fence installed around it to keep the mitts off. LOL

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hell you should have just drove down and driven it back, You know it is going to start rusting the closer it gets to michigan, its probably already shivering at the thought of michigan winters.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Nice score! If it helps any, I have front driver door from a 94 RMS that will fit (but it has body pin moldings on it for the trim). But if you can use it, you can have it for free, you pick up. :)

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Nice score! If it helps any, I have front driver door from a 94 RMS that will fit (but it has body pin moldings on it for the trim). But if you can use it, you can have it for free, you pick up. :)
Thank you very much for the offer but I just parted out a New York State Police cruiser that was hit on the passenger side so I have a complete drivers side to fix this with. I appreciate the offer.
Mike--94MSP9C1

1 - 20 of 109 Posts