Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 94 caprice. I have it on craigslist at the moment. Located in Kissimmee FL. Asking $1,200 OBO on craigslist but really need this gone. I'm willing to take $800 with all the parts that are on it. All new parts are acdelco with the exception of the radiator. Plugs, wires, optispark, fuel pump, and fuel sending unit are all OEM. I really need this gone! If anyone is interested let me know! I can provide higher res photos upon request. PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks.

Trying to get rid of my 94 Chevy Caprice. Car has LT1 motor with around 129k miles. ***Motor has failed from what a mechanic has diagnosed as a spun main bearing due to oil pump failure!!!***. I only had this car on the road for about 2.5 months prior to oil pump failure. Car has the following NEW OEM parts:

-Optispark
-Spark Plugs
-Wires
-Fuel pump
-Fuel sending unit
-Water Pump
-Radiator

Car had cold AC when running. I will provide pictures when a camera is available to me. White exterior gray leather interior. Interior back seat is perfect. Front seats have tears. Driver and passenger 6 way adjustable power seats. Car didn't smoke at all when running. Car does have an exhaust leak coming from right manifold flange connecting to downpipe. I drove this car to and from Panama City without issues, as well as to and from Miami without issues. As title says i'm looking to get $1200 OBO. Please understand that I have invested, in parts alone, around $1200. 4L60E has alot of life left in it. The bearing would need to be fixed, or motor replaced! It seems as if this motor was starved for oil on the lower end, so i'm more than sure the oil pump will need to be replaced. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me. I will entertain all offers! Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts