Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I never thought I would be doing or saying this but I have lost interest in my Caprice. :( The car has been sitting and I feel I will never have the same interest for it as I once had.

I have a 94 Caprice with about 150,000 miles on the whole car. The engine has less then 3,000 miles on it total. The Trans and the rear gears have less then 6k on them, probably less then that. The engine was brought from a guy from the CamaroZ28 forum and installed in my car by Nab.

This car is not stock and it has been modified. Some of the specs:

383 with Comp Cams 230/236
Edge 3200 stall converter
3.73 gears by Eaton
CPT level 3 Transmission
tinted windows
wheels, set of 20's chrome wheels, 15x7 police package wheels and tires, and a pair of 15 inch slicks on rims.

Since I moved down to NC the car has been sitting in my garage. I did have to drive to car down from Pasadena, MD (just south of Baltimore) down to NC because Budget rental couldn't find me a car port :mad:. But other then that it hasn't been driven much.

I did use to drag this car and the best I got so far was a 12.5. That was the first time I used the new hoosier drag tires I got and I left the 20's up front. The car hasn't been to the drag strip since. They only have 1/8 tracks around me from what I can tell down here.

Just checking to see if any body would be interested in this car. If not I will either sell it on Craigslist or keep it until my interest changes. Yes, I am aware that there isn't a price in this listing because I haven't came up with one yet but I would be looking for something somewhat reasonable. I know I will not get the amount of money I put into this vehicle but something reasonable would be nice.

The car is garaged just outside of Raleigh NC.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it is nice this weekend I will pull it out of the garage, wash it up and take some pictures.

Looking for a reasonable amount of money for this car. Over the years I have put a lot of money into this car. It has been sitting and needs some TLC. Around 6k for a price.

Please let me what you think about the price.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a picture of it in my signature at the track. Not much has changed from that pic body wise except the car was re-tinted and I added a new Blue Light up LED (can't remember the name) chevy sign in the front.

SS Clone
Floor shifter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.