Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a caprice wagon, parting it out, anything you need just let me know. Frame is rusted out, 82,000 miles. Keeping the motor tranny and rear end.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
What color is interior?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
how good is the chrome trim that goes over the back door window on the driver side and the driver side headlight and bucket. prices shiped to 95351

·
Registered
133 Posts
How Much For Hatch Door And Passenger Side Rear Door?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Rear interior light covers? (the ones up in those pull handles?) I need one of those. Seconds on the door pulls and wood grain around them (x4, if possible?).

Does it have a cargo cover? If so, pics?

I'll probably think of more, but that's good for now.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I could use the rear glass latch thingy if it's still clean (that also supports the 3rd brake light), mine is corroded and rusting -- is this one any better?

Thanks,
-Leland

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how good is the chrome trim that goes over the back door window on the driver side and the driver side headlight and bucket. prices shiped to 95351
Chrome trim is very nice, $40 for the headlight and side marker shipped, would have to check shipping on the chrome piece.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What condition are the seat belts in? To be more specific, how are the retractors?Are they working properly? If so, how much shipped to 33311? Thanks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
molding

I need the lower chrome molding from the rear driver side door.

Shipped to 42701.

What condition are the tails in?
Chrome molding looks good, $25 shipped
Drivers side tail light has a small scratch in the upper black portion, passenger side looks goood.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rear interior light covers? (the ones up in those pull handles?) I need one of those. Seconds on the door pulls and wood grain around them (x4, if possible?).

Does it have a cargo cover? If so, pics?

I'll probably think of more, but that's good for now.
Light covers are broke, but i do have an extra one at my shop, will check and see what side it is for.
Has a very nice cargo cover, will get some more pics, storming here today.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts