Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a 94 impala SS a 96 Caprice. I was going to part one into the other and have 2 project cars instead of one but recently decided(made by my wife) get rid of anything undriveable at the moment. THERE IS NO ENGINE OR TRANNY IN THE SS!!! There is one in the 96 Caprice. I have EVERY PART that comes with the car besides SSseats I have already sold. Can take PayPal and send Tuesday morning. Tell me what you need. I'm also looking for a bumper kit with fog lights, HOOD, and SS wheels for my 96 SS.

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts
I just recently bought a 94 impala SS a 96 Caprice. I was going to part one into the other and have 2 project cars instead of one but recently decided(made by my wife) get rid of anything undriveable at the moment. THERE IS NO ENGINE OR TRANNY IN THE SS!!! There is one in the 96 Caprice. I have EVERY PART that comes with the car besides SSseats I have already sold. Can take PayPal and send Tuesday morning. Tell me what you need. I'm also looking for a bumper kit with fog lights, HOOD, and SS wheels for my 96 SS.
Prices?

Also.....where're you located?

KW

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best off on the parts... Would sell both cars whole for $3000... I'm in Jacksonville, FL 32244... Can have both transported anywhere on the east coast for $3600... Or you can arrange yourself.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hallo.
I'm wanted/interest:
1. Power steering gearbox with pitman arm to centerlink.
2. Gearbox pump.

Prefer not so big or low miles :)

What ratio value ?
What turns lock to lock value ?
What millage value on car?
Does it have a slope?
How slope is big? Explain as you can.
What pump conditon?
Can you advise me in good faith to buy(or not) your gearbox part?
What price?

Shipping to:
N Brunswick NJ 08902-3828.

Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts