Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys, you know the drill, PM me with what you need and your zip for a shipped quote. If it is not listed in the list or the sold list PM me, I have tons of parts sitting around.

1994 Impala SS - Complete car minus what my local club guys have snagged already. Please look below at the sold list before sending a PM.

-Stock MAF (have 2 or 3): $25 each
-Interior Harness: $150
-Engine Harness (From a 95 SS): $125
-Electric fan setup (with harness): $50 (have a few)
-Rear View Mirror: $30 (have a few)
-Outside mirrors: $50 for the pair (have 2 sets)
-Headlights: $50
-Cruise Control Module: $25
-Steering Column: $100
-Lower Dash: $75 (Have 2) - Shipping will be slightly oversized
(3) AC Condensers - $35 each
(2) Steering Box - $75 each
(3) Radiator Overflow - All are Double nipple - All have yellow hue would look best painted - $25 each
(4) Washer fluid tanks - All have yellow hue would look best painted - $25 each
(2) Sets of Cats (94-95) - $80 each set
(1) Lower Dash - $75 each (oversize shipping, be prepared)
(2) Brake Booster - $25 each
(1) Dual Electric fan setup - $50 each
(1) Set 94 SS mirrors (Black) - $50 each
(2) Rear View mirror with map light - $20 each
(3) Wiper Motor - $20 each
(5) Keyless Entry Box with 1 fob - $25 each
(5) Twilight Sentinel boxes - $25 each
(3) Cluster Bezel - (1) with 2" VDO Tach. - $50, (2) Mint condish - $20
(1) Driver side airbag - $25
(3) Passenger Side Airbag - $25 each
(1) Airbag brain/controller - $25
(5) Steering Shaft - $20 each
(5) Climate Control boxes - (3) w/knobs - $35, (2) without knobs - $25
(1) Glove Box - $20
(3) Glove box surrounds - $25 each
(2) Heater Hose set with good T - $25 each
(3) Radiator Top cover - $20 each
(4) Stock MAF - $25 each
(5) Cruise Control Box with cable - $30 each
(2) Driver side headlight with mount - $25 each
(Many) Caprice Headlights - $15 each
(3) Tail Light Harness - $25 each
(2) Headlight Harness - $25 each
(2) Back window carpet - $25 each
(2) Intake - (1) Stock, (1) Red - $50 each
(2) Set Rear Speaker grills - $25 set
(2) Set rear coat hook passenger lights - $20 per set
-ANYTHING ELSE not listed as sold should still be available, even if not listed above.

WILL NOT SHIP (located in Walpole, NH):
-Rear end, no brakes, posi works: $150
-LT1 (Good runner, yard drives): $400
-Upper Dash: $100
-Front Seats (Have 2 sets, both have good passenger seat, decent driver seat): $250 per pair
-Rear Seats: $100
-Steering box: $75

Sold:
-Doors
-94-96 Tail Lights with light Nightshades
-Trunk Emblem
-1/4 Windows w/plastic triangles and deer
-3.5" MAF
-PCM
-Grill
-Wheels
-Custom Door Panels
-Z28 Cluster
-Hypertech
-MSD 6AL box
-Floor Mats
-Front bumper skin
-Clear Corners
-Spoiler
-Wheel Moldings
-Seat Belts
-Sun Visors
-Steering wheel
-Center Console

Pending:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Heres my question, why the part out? Car looks to be in decent shape. Door Panels? Whats up with those?

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Heres my question, why the part out? Car looks to be in decent shape. Door Panels? Whats up with those?
Yah, I know, it is actually a decent 10 footer, but it has dings all over the body, rusted out floors that have already been repaired once, front cab mounts that are rotted out, blown tranny, blown head gasket, it also has 170K+ miles...It would cost considerably more to fix than it is worth, in both money and time. That is coming from me, a previous owner of the car, who has put hundreds of hours and god knows how much money into it over the years.

The door panels are custom and are likely going in my car.

Doug

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I need a radiator top plate with rubber grommets that holds the radiator in place. Shipped to 29407. I don't see it on the engine picture, but just in case you have one from other part-outs.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Do you have the bracket that holds the AC accumulator/drier & PW steering res to the passengers wheel well?

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need a radiator top plate with rubber grommets that holds the radiator in place. Shipped to 29407. I don't see it on the engine picture, but just in case you have one from other part-outs.
Do you have the bracket that holds the AC accumulator/drier & PW steering res to the passengers wheel well?
I think I have both, PMed you both.

Doug

·
Registered
202 Posts
I need stuff!

Dibs! I need the four front and rear wheel molding, lower trim pieces and seat belts!!
You have great timing sir!!

LS

Ps how are the seat skins?

·
Registered
77 coupe
478 Posts
If the quarter windows fall through let me know. What are you including for the fan setup...the top shrould, fan and harness to the underhood fuse box?

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the quarter windows fall through let me know. What are you including for the fan setup...the top shrould, fan and harness to the underhood fuse box?
Jeez, I couldn't sell another set of 1/4 windows a month ago, now you are the 5th person all about these ones...LOL

The fans come with the fans, the harness that connects to the headlight harness, and the clips that go on the radiator.

Doug

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Jeez, I couldn't sell another set of 1/4 windows a month ago, now you are the 5th person all about these ones...LOL

The fans come with the fans, the harness that connects to the headlight harness, and the clips that go on the radiator.

Doug
consider me #6 on the 1/4 windows

·
Registered
77 coupe
478 Posts

Doug
Thats the way it goes it seems. If you get another set for that price I will take it off your hands. How much trouble would it be to get the wiring from the Underhood primary relay to the fan harness since I have nothing to plug it to? I don't know what a car looks like with 2 fans since all mine have mechanical primaries. I will give you a few extra to compensate for getting all the wiring I need to make it factory.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Wish Bag

-Steering Wheel(wish Bag):$100.
How much for just the Wish Bag ? Is that anything like a Magic Lamp ?
Sorry Doug couldn't help myself.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Are the lower trim moulding pieces still available? I'm looking for the ones at the bottom of the doors between the wheel wells. Especially the piece between the rear door and the wheel well.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
202 Posts
thanks doug

Payment sent

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats the way it goes it seems. If you get another set for that price I will take it off your hands. How much trouble would it be to get the wiring from the Underhood primary relay to the fan harness since I have nothing to plug it to? I don't know what a car looks like with 2 fans since all mine have mechanical primaries. I will give you a few extra to compensate for getting all the wiring I need to make it factory.
One of my Impala Headlight harnesses would have the plug on it, whether you have the feed from where the headlight harness plugs in is another question. I believe it would be in the plug for the headlights which is on the driver side to the left of the PCM... Drop me a PM with your findings and we can go from there.

Hello, Let me know if you have a hood and the driver rear wheel moulding

Thanks,
Mike
Moldings are sold, and the hood has dents.

-Steering Wheel(wish Bag):$100.
How much for just the Wish Bag ? Is that anything like a Magic Lamp ?
Sorry Doug couldn't help myself.
You have never heard it referred to as that? You better "wish" that thing goes off in an accident...LOL

Doug

·
Registered
288 Posts
How much for just the steering wheel including shipping to 43223?:cool:

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Could the guy who I have been talking to about the center console please PM me? I have pics for you

I read and reply to 30-40 messages a day, so I have to clean out my box daily...I lost both of your messages...sorry

Doug

1 - 20 of 69 Posts