Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Impala SS Rolling frame

Hello, I have a 1994 Impala SS that had just a little over 82,xxx miles when parted. I have the complete rolling frame for sale. Which includes the posi rearend, Sway bars. Complete front suspension. Ready for you body to be set on. Want $1000.00 like it is or we can negotiate if you dont need the rear end. Let me know. Also have the complete Factory sunroof and headliner out of the same car $350.00 on that.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have for sale a 1994 Impala SS factory moon roof. It also comes with the headliner and drain tubes that run down the A-pillars. $375.00 for all of it.
Let me know

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
No such thing!

Dealer installed maybe.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hello, I have a 1994 Impala SS that had just a little over 82,xxx miles when parted. I have the complete rolling frame for sale. Which includes the posi rearend, Sway bars. Complete front suspension. Ready for you body to be set on. Want $1000.00 like it is or we can negotiate if you dont need the rear end. Let me know. Also have the complete Factory sunroof and headliner out of the same car $350.00 on that.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601
Do you have the VIN for this?

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
only bbody/dbody that came with roofs was the big dawg FLEETWOOD!

no impala, caprice or roadmaster had them factory..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Impala SS moon roof

Hello, To all wanting pictures. I am going down to the shop in the morning to sell the Motor and trans out of the car and I will take a few pictures. I will also grab the title for the vin number for the guy that asked.

Thanks,
Mike
(815)-297-4601

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Actually numerous dealers had them as an option, they just weren't dealer installed. They were contracted out .

Oh and waiting for pics too.
yea but that's not factory.. its not on the title

the ONLY FACTORY ON TITLE ROOF IS A FLEETWOOD!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts