Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 94 impala for the lt1 and tranny. I am parting out the rest. it has a good body and good glass. the only ruff spot is the hood. all parts are sold for best offer. send me a message on here.

563 Posts
17" wheels & center caps pending pics, price and shipping to 32127?

·
Registered
167 Posts
PM sent about front upper and lower control arms.

·
Registered
838 Posts
You guys are fukin nuts

·
Registered
838 Posts
YES vary well could be one of the 4 and sence the FUCIIN MODERATORS DON`T MODERATE then who knows ???????

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
YES vary well could be one of the 4 and sence the FUCIIN MODERATORS DON`T MODERATE then who knows ???????
I'm not familiar either, so if you have something to say, say it, if not stay out of the mix. Too much drama on here lately, anyway.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don`t rememeber all there names. i think one guy was called rusty?? Another guy i remember lived in Southfeild Mi. Another guy lived in TX. and now we got this guy thamankd who got a bunch of us.

Now we have this new guy that just registered and don`t fill out his location. Then some one asks his location and he don`t say the city.......like i said you guys are fuccin nuutts.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm not familiar either, so if you have something to say, say it, if not stay out of the mix. Too much drama on here lately, anyway.
I hope your the next one to get screwed.... then well see how you like it.
If your not going to try and help out the good guys around here then stay the FUKKK out. Because only on this web site the FUKKIN MODERATORS DON`T MODERATE.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i'm not here to screw anyone over and i have only been registered on this site a couple days. I just bought the impala for the motor and tranny. the only reason i signed up for this site is so i could try and get some of the money back out of this car instead of just junking it. parts for these older cars are starting to get rare and i'd rather sell them to someone who wants them then get crap money from the junk yard and watch them crush it. no one is forcing you to buy from me and i won't sell anything w/o sending pics first. so members know what they are getting.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.