Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
200k miles. Light blue exterior and blue cloth interior. LT1 runs and drives fine. All power options work except for the left rear window regulator. There is NO cargo cover. The grill and rear bumper are gone. I cut the right rear quarter panel out of it (the left side is in excellent condition). The front left inside door panel is no good. Wood trim on the left side is junk, the right side is not perfect but better than most. Power seats work but very dirty now. Electric fans nad retainer, engine harness (no broken clips/connectors), pcm, headlights, front bumper cover (mint), chrome moldings (some missing rubber), power antenna, and door switches have all been removed and ready to go. This car will be gone in a few weeks.

· Registered
746 Posts
cargo handle light covers? how much for the power antenna? feel like cutting out the passenger side d pillar for me?

· Registered
746 Posts
driver side rear door light?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cargo handle light covers? how much for the power antenna? feel like cutting out the passenger side d pillar for me?
The right side light cover has a broken tab on it. The left side is intact. Did you originally ask for a c pillar? I had pictures ready to go?? I'll cut the pillar out, I just need to know how much you need. PM me an email address, I'll email a large picture for you to mark where you want it cut. $55 bucks for the antenna and light covers, it does work but I don't have chrome beauty ring for the fender.

· Registered
1,045 Posts
im swapping my mech fan for dual electric. do you have the radiator core support for that? and are they the same for my 95 caprice? if so how much to 97080
thanks

· Registered
1,045 Posts
im swapping my mech fan for dual electric. do you have the radiator core support for that? and are they the same for my 95 caprice? if so how much to 97080
thanks
WTF, i just realized what i wrote. I ment fan shroud!! LOL
damn those musta been good drinks last night...cwm3

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need the door molding on rear dr side where the door meets the side rear glass. This is a plastic piece that only wagons have. 'm in VT Thanks Rick
I have both sides including the pins, retainers, and spacers at the bottom. I know these pieces are in demand. PM a fair offer.

Attachments

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WTF, i just realized what i wrote. I ment fan shroud!! LOL
damn those musta been good drinks last night...cwm3
I have the 2 fan assemblys (fan, motor, and shroud), the wire harness, and the bracket that holds them in place across the top of the radiator. I have a picture of all of it on another computer, I'll post it hopefully tonight.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need a working power window switch, glove box latch and the rear rubber trim on the tail gate that attaches to the chrome. (stuck on)
Which door do you need it for? I know I have the latch and the glove box works fine. I have assorted pieces of rubber that have fallen off. I have to look and see if one of them is for the tail gate.

· Registered
1,045 Posts
i have the fans. i just need the shroudand a harness that converts the mech to electric. like garys aftermarket one since my fuse box isnt setup for dual electric. is that the harness u have? wll you sell in parts or do you need to sell everything as a set? thanks

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have the fans. i just need the shroudand a harness that converts the mech to electric. like garys aftermarket one since my fuse box isnt setup for dual electric. is that the harness u have? wll you sell in parts or do you need to sell everything as a set? thanks
Here is what I have.

Attachments

· Registered
308 Posts
HEY i need this piece that goes on the back window where the wiper goes its a piece that goes through the glass,the glass has a cutout for this,its like a black elbow or sumthing that the wiper rest on,also i pm'd you about sum other pieces and i never heard back,lmk,thanks

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HEY i need this piece that goes on the back window where the wiper goes its a piece that goes through the glass,the glass has a cutout for this,its like a black elbow or sumthing that the wiper rest on,also i pm'd you about sum other pieces and i never heard back,lmk,thanks
That piece has been abused but I do have it.

Attachments

· Registered
Chevy Caprice Classic 1996, 5.7 liter
127 Posts
200k miles. Light blue exterior and blue cloth interior. LT1 runs and drives fine. All power options work except for the left rear window regulator. There is NO cargo cover. The grill and rear bumper are gone. I cut the right rear quarter panel out of it (the left side is in excellent condition). The front left inside door panel is no good. Wood trim on the left side is junk, the right side is not perfect but better than most. Power seats work but very dirty now. Electric fans nad retainer, engine harness (no broken clips/connectors), pcm, headlights, front bumper cover (mint), chrome moldings (some missing rubber), power antenna, and door switches have all been removed and ready to go. This car will be gone in a few weeks.
Headlight lamp controller ? How much

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.