Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 99 Old Aurora, my 4th one. I installed a Delco 12 CD Changer in the trunk, all the wiring and plugs were there waiting for me.

I have an extra 12 CD changer, and the wiring harness that runs from the dash to the changer. I am wondering if there is a Delco unit that fits a 1994 Roadmaster that allows for CD changer controls? And is there even a place to plug in the harness I have?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 1994 Roadmaster. We tried to install a radio from a 1996 Roadmaster and it did not fit the dash bezel, is was off by such a small amount!

However, I am looking for a Buick unit that will fit my Roadmaster AND control my Delco 12 CD changer. I have a harness that goes from the dash to the CD changer, but I am not sure if there is a recepticle for that harness under the dash! The harness does NOT connect from the head unit to the changer, but rather to a plug in the dash harness that shares wiring to the harness that DOES plug into the head unit.

I want so desparately to find a Delco head unit that fits my 94 Roadmaster and to find a way to use my Delco CD changer. HELP PLEASE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts