Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the wrong section yesterday so im posting it in the right section today... I am searching for a pair of 1994 ss 1/4 windows with the triangles and possibly the impy emblems.. :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

like these

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Hector94 on here has the 94 rear triangles "out side part only",im pretty sure he will sale them.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes yes yes im the dumbass who didnt buy them from you lol

That storage area looks REALLY familiar... :)

Somebody help this guy out, he just missed out on my last set.

Doug

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hector94 on here has the 94 rear triangles "out side part only",im pretty sure he will sale them.

i just PMd your boy.. lets see what he says :D

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I got the glass but thats it out of a 95 SS
I think the glass is a little different from 95/96 to 94ss...it might not line up with the plastic insert pieces.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that right there makes my search that much harder, if the windows wont line up with the inserts.. i dont want to get any kits..thats a last resort type of situation..:(

I think the glass is a little different from 95/96 to 94ss...it might not line up with the plastic insert pieces.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hector94 only has the outside plastic triangles. he doesnt have the metal brackets that you insert in the window and hold the plastic in place :(:(:(:(

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone??????

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Did you ask the guy thats parting out the complete 94 SS right now?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes...like a dumbass i missed out on a set he was selling me..i dont know if he may have another set, i asked him in another post..lol (fingers crossed) :D

Did you ask the guy thats parting out the complete 94 SS right now?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pm sent sir

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i keep hearing its tricky to take the window off with the corner brackets and the plastic triangle

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
i keep hearing its tricky to take the window off with the corner brackets and the plastic triangle
The best thing to do is sawzall the window out complete and intact. Cut about an inch or so from the glass and around the triangle, which is enough clearance. (Check the pic the OP posted, that is one of mine that is cut out) It is VERY tricky to get them out by heating or whatever, I broke one trying and have not done it since.

Then when the buyer gets it he takes the bolts out, pulls the plastic triangle off, then puts it in the over for a few minutes. The heat will warm up the black gasket material and you will be able to pull the window right from the cut out metal frame.

Doug

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
...or just use a heat gun in the car...takes about 5 minutes ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts