Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is MINE! after 4 long months of work I got a caprice.
The Austin Tx, Travis Co Expo center had a DPS auction and I got a damm good one. Let the mods begin! I have read this forum for as long as i have been looking for the car and really learned a lot from every one.....thanks!
Next is the questions....I wonder if anyone has used the shocks for the 77 to 91 caprice on the 95. the description in scott muellers article says it should work. the Bilstein 1104/0929combo is for the early years and the 1516/1517 is for the 95. this is not good cause I would Like to use the 1104/0929 on the 95. I really need some Help here cause I gotta pay for them up front and they really are expensive for me! if they work I would do it tommorow otherwise Im gonna get the 1516/17 cause thats what the book calls for......even thou I think the 1104/0929 is what I need. The article I read says the 0929/1104 combo is the stiff feel and that is what I need.HELP???? more later!
Globemaster :mad:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First off, congrats on your purchase! :D You'll love it!

Also, that Bilstein topic has been discussed at great length. The 0929/1104 combination is a very common upgrade. I have them on my caddy.

Learn to use the search function, it's a very valuable resource. :D

Let the mods begin!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I will try to use the search engine more often. So you are using the early year shocks and they will work?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts