Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both low mileage LT1 cars, all original & fresh out of local service here with police dept. titles, no rust, pics:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3801039/2

Best way to contact is to call me, Frank, (732)974-4040 7 days, 8am-8pm EST, first come w/the cash, first serve.

DCM car, SOLD SOLD SOLD $3000 1995 9C1 beautiful rust free car, high original paint, one antenna hole in trunk, excellent interior, rugs, seats, dash, headliner. Eagle RSA police tires w/very high tread, 3.08 gear w/working posi, runs & drives great. Where will you find a colored car fresh from service w/such low miles. Power seat, cruise, tape deck. This was a local detective unit that led an easy life.

White car, STILL AVAILABLE $1400 1994 9C1 rust free police unit that served here, excellent body & interior, working stealth strobe system w/grille lights, traffic backers. 3.08 working posi, Eagle RSA's w/plenty of tread. VIN# 1G1BL52P7RR197760

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Still wishin I woulda bought that Garnet Red one you had awhile back....but, perfectly happy with my "new" 95 DCM 6 speed SS.

Frank always has good cars for sale, bump for a good seller.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dang i really like that white car but im sure theres rust somewhere being a NJ car.. is it as clean all over as a GA car?
And I'm sure there's rust on your Ga cars, as compared to Arizona cars. The car has no body rust, some scale underneath, nothing alarming. The DCM car is much cleaner, at twice the price, but the white car will not dissapoint.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Lowered Prices

one more time and if no one here wants them soon, the white one will fill a standing order from the stunt driver school and the burgundy one will be a cab here, since they have no age limits on what they can use. I know you guys can give them better homes, but I am becoming tired of looking at them just sitting.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Wow, I guess the market truly has tanked for these cars. There was a time where your cars would have been snapped up instantly. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fords

are apparrently selling well these days. I had a '99 civilian CV w/78K that I sold last week for $2800. I listed it here, no expecting much, but my local paper ad for four days yielded well over 25 callers. I was asking $3500. The FIRST guy to look at the car snapped it up. The calls however continued even afterwards, as even though I stopped the ad in the daily, their weekly paper still caried it. Wish I had at least two more Fords to satisfy all the demand at that 3G price point for a clean low miler.

Money will be made any way I cut it on the Chevys if not sold through here first, as the stunt driver school chews them up and spits them out and the cab company I deal with gets over 300K out of an LT1, not so with Ford modular 4.6's which begin to smoke at higher mileage, and the suspensions start creaking, groaning, and sagging, hence the desirability of the Chevy.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Last price reduction on white car to $1400

Don't even try to get it for any less, final call before plan B (see above). BTW, the screw hole in driver's door panel is intact, for the party interested in that detail. Let's keep in mind, this is a used police car, and the price is LOW, it fires up, has good rubber, and runs like a MOFO.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.