Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'95 Caprice wagon Dark Cherry w/ Ruby Red interior 197,000 miles, $2500

LT1/4L60e/2.56 open rear

Harwood 2" fiberglass cowl hood, Impala SS grille, tint, 2.5" catback, removed trim, 15x7 Wheel Vintiques "corvette" rallys w/ BFG Radial T/As. Set of 15x7 caprice Alum. wheels w/ Bridgestone Blizzaks also included.

Also, I can throw in a 3.23 posi complete wagon rear axle on the deal...

Derek Kiefer 507-438-8907
Dexter MN (southern MN near Rochester)

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip... listed there now too. :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Awesome deal for a great looking wagon, should sell no problem.

Oh, Hows the interior and how well does it drive?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments... almost makes me want to keep it. :D (actually I really do want to keep it, but I drive 70 miles/day and want to get something more economical... already have 7 cars insured, and something's got to go)

The interior is near perfect. There's really only 2 flaws... the carpet by the drivers feet is worn through from entry/exit, and the carpet in the rear has a gear-oil stain from me hauling a Muncie 4spd several years ago. The gear-oil smell eventually went away, but the stain is still there. :D Never smoked in.

It drives good... little slop in the steering, but I have a whole tie-rod & centerlink from a wrecked 21k mile 9C1 I'm going to throw on it this weekend, and do a fresh alignment on it, and maybe get the Blizzaks mounted. Might throw the 9C1 front sway-bar on it too while I'm under there. (if the kids let me get any work done)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Damn, if I still had my big a$$ garage in Wisconsin, this car would be mine yesterday. But since I have a euro garage in Ohio, I will have to pass. Good luck with sale, awesome car!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price reduced to $1800 for quick sale...

call if interested Derek Kiefer 507-438-8907

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car is unfortunately starting to show quite a bit of rust... the color hides it well, so it doesn't look like a beater, but it shows its age up close.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Great looking car. I miss my DGGM wagon bad. Furthermore, I want that hood in the worst way. Good luck with the sale, dontcha know. cwm2

·
Registered
207 Posts
wish it was in fl, would give you the cash fast lol.... it looks great to be a travel car...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts