Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Vin # 1G1BL52PXSR133377
DCM = Dark Cherry Metallic and Grey leather interior.
Passes all the checks for a clone. I did the reserch before purchase but have forgotten all the details.
64K miles.
New oil and filter.
New Crager wheels and tires, very nice. I really like these wheels.
New hoses and antifreeze, including T and flow restrictor heater hose assemblies, T stat housing and accessory bleed port.
160 deg T stat (180 included), antifreeze changed twice during all this.
Brakes are good.
"Stealth Brake Bolt Mod" both bolts. (makes a big difference in braking performance). Brake fluid flushed twice during this mod.
"Swiss Cheeze" Air Box, (tastefully done) paper filter and Cold air intake. Original air intake parts included and easily replaced.
Replace sparkplug wires.
Previous owner installed new mufflers, oil filter, air filter, transmission filter, differential gasket and lube, new spark plugs and tune up, new battery, front and rear shocks, gas tank cleaned, new headliner, recovered passenger seat bottom, new dash pad, four wheel alignment.
Car has been repainted. I believe this car sat in the sun for some time for some reason, thus taking it's toll on the original paint. I have a clean "car fax" if that means anything to you.
Throttle body bypass.
PCV valve.
Windshield washer pump replaced.
Optispark vent hose condition and function checked and verified.
Serpentine belt replacement.
Air pump delete. (All original parts included and can be replaced in fairly short order.)
Three volume factory service manual.

I acknowledge this is priced on the higher end of basically stock SSs. I have more than this in it unfortunately. I am an old guy (55) going through a divorce and have more pressing issues than moding and fixing this car (but I do like doing it), I just need to simplify my life at the time, living in a rented room etc. You get the picture, I should not have purchased it but had wanted one since they came out.

Please don't tell me why my price should be different or all the things you think are wrong. I am sure I will take a beating. It's an old semi-hotrod and a lot of fun, but it is what it is. I hope it finds a good home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jawacz/

Can anybody help with post pictures. Above is the link to them. I can see one in my "edit" mode but when savining I just get the red x.

[/URL]Impala 004 by [email protected], on Flickr[/IMG]
I took out all the font stuff. Looks like you were trying to change it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sharp car, also. Really nice looking. You might upload the pics to Photobucket, then insert the links on here for the pics to show up.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Carl, it was nice talking with you on Saturday. I will call you this afternoon to come take a look at the car after work. Thank you.

NEIL

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thanks again Carl for all your information on the car and honesty. I cant wait to get the car up on the rack for final inspection in the next few days so we can move on to the next step.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Picking up the car Friday, thanks Carl.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thank You Carl!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts