Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While intalling the camaro custer I decided to take the deck out and see if there was a cd stuck in it because it won't accept any cd's. Well there was no cd stuck, but when I continued taking it apart I got the cd player to work out of the rest of the radio! Sitting in my palm it will work. i put it back in the radio and it will not take a cd? Have I already put too much effort into this? Or is there a easy fix?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took mine apart when it stopped accepting CDs. Before, it did bad things, like forgetting which track was played last, losing CD-s and sometimes I had to press EJECT several times before it actually ejected the disc.

So I took it out and unmounted the top, then I unscrewed the magnetic disc holder unit. After that, I pushed the rubber rod back to its proper place and since then my CD works just fine, except for when it's overheating when listening to it for a long time.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried all that. i guess I will try and see how much it would cost to fix. maybe thisis my chance to get that LCD display I have always wanted. That will fit in there with a cd player.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts