Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have decided to sell my 1995 Fleetwood after 6 years of careful ownership. It was purchased new in Phoenix AZ. by some snowbirds from DM Iowa. They would winter in AZ then return to Iowa in the spring. I purchased the car after the elderly gentleman passed away, and the wife decided she would stay near family in DM. She purchased a mini-van because she didn't like driving the big car anymore. (It was her husband's baby).
The car has never been driven in snow/salt, I have put around 10k miles on it, it currently has 65,800 miles. I have always kept it inside, driving it only in nice weather. It is not a Brougham, it is a Std. Fleetwood with a Desert Package installed by the dealer, this Pkg. consists of Gold trim, canvas roof in saddle, tinted windows, paint, chrome, and interior sealant, and a nicely done painted pinstripe job. It has light colored leather interior, this car is very clean, runs and drives great. The body is very straight, absolutely no rust. It has a few minor blemishes, typical crinkled body side trim, a few minor scratches/scuffs, all the stainless lower trim is excellent. Nothing has been modified on this car it is 100% stock.
I have decided that I would offer it here first because I want it to go to a Cadillac person.
I will advertise it locally, and may consider going nation wide after that. I am located in eastern Nebraska, near Omaha.
I am asking $6500, if you are interested I would like to hear from you, I am an honest seller who has nothing to hide on this honest car. PM me here and I will provide a phone # or leave your # and I will call. Thanks Greg

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 - 2 of 2 Posts