Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I have a set of Impala SS Aluminum 17" wheels, caps, lug nuts, and tires.
The tires are BFG G-FORCE T/A KDWS
255/50ZR17
Tires have I would say about 75% tread left.

Heres the deal I bought these wheels about 3 years ago with the plan to put them on my 90 454SS pick up.
Well I havent done it and they are just taking up room.

3 rims/tires are in good shape
1 rim is bent (see pic) on the back side lip. Fixable
1 tire has hole in side wall (junk)-- on bent wheel
Includes all 4 center caps and 19 lug nuts (one ran away)

Everything looks shinny and wet in the pics because they are -- had to wash them to get all the dust off from storage.

I am asking $650.00 O.B.O for the set plus shipping.

I'd rather not ship but!! I can put them on a pallet and ship them from work - Fed Ex - not sure what that may cost.

I'm in Mooresville N.C. 28117
Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sorry man, but i dont think you'll get that amount for those rims... I've seen great sets go for less. Just my .02cents good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry man, but i dont think you'll get that amount for those rims... I've seen great sets go for less. Just my .02cents good luck
Thanks
I dont really know what they are worth!! If anyone would like to add their thoughts on what they are worth please do.

I added the O.B.O to the end of the price.
If anyone is interested make an offer -- All I can say is yes or no.

I dont need to sell these wheels and I may even use them someday -- just thought someone here may need them for their SS more then me.

Thanks for looking.
Jeff

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
A straight set of four in daily driver condition usually sell for $400 give or take $100 based on condition. Pricing would also need to reflect only 3 good wheels. If I were closer I might be interested....... Good luck with your sale..............

Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A straight set of four in daily driver condition usually sell for $400 give or take $100 based on condition. Pricing would also need to reflect only 3 good wheels. If I were closer I might be interested....... Good luck with your sale..............

Tim

I can understand the wheels being worth about $400.00 a set but the BFG's are $180.00 new I know I need one more but the tires got to be worth something too? No weather cracks and still good wear left on 3.

Thanks for the input
Jeff

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I can understand the wheels being worth about $400.00 a set but the BFG's are $180.00 new I know I need one more but the tires got to be worth something too? No weather cracks and still good wear left on 3.

Thanks for the input
Jeff
Yeah, I am not taking the tires into account at all. Most tires I have seen on Impala wheels are old. Usually original tires. As long as the date codes are within 4 years or so, they should be good and make them worth more.

Good luck....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I am not taking the tires into account at all. Most tires I have seen on Impala wheels are old. Usually original tires. As long as the date codes are within 4 years or so, they should be good and make them worth more.

Good luck....

Hey Beast

I just looked at the tires again and it looks like 2 are late 04 and 2 are mid 05 ( the bad one is 04).
I bought these wheels from a co work who had some medical bills to pay and they came off his driver.
The past 3 years I have had them they have been out of the sun.

Thanks again
Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.