Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I have to sell. I need a truck for work. True SS. To many options to list. Most notable, Floor shift with Blazer console, dbl din radio converstion, 18" torque thrust wheels, cold air induction, lowered 2", flowmasters, Billet grille, "old school" SS emblems, Z28 guage cluster. I priced the car low in hopes to move it quick.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
The pics are way too small, no interior pics, seats, console you speak of (or converted floor shift)

Also any engine or tranny work? since it has 112,000 miles, by that time the transmission is rebuilt on most.

Please list what you have done to the drivetrain and how long you have owned this SS.

Thank you

·
Registered
228 Posts
The pics are way too small, no interior pics, seats, console you speak of (or converted floor shift)

Also any engine or tranny work? since it has 112,000 miles, by that time the transmission is rebuilt on most.

Please list what you have done to the drivetrain and how long you have owned this SS.

Thank you
I didn't rebuild my trans till after 160K, but ditto on more information PLUS more detailed pics.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Guys Im pretty sure this is roadhouses old SS. Hell of a car and well taken care of, Blair hope you don't mind me posting this link... http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?albumid=1&carid=13063
So your saying this is the same SS in this link thats for sale on this thread? If so i wonder at what mileage these pics were taken?

I made a comment on the transmission cause i've seen some rebuilds on this forum of early tranny rebuilds.. just a question.

Maybe i will purchase this color, really wanting a 95SS DCM color.. low mileage.

Thanks for the pics if so

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
So your saying this is the same SS in this link thats for sale on this thread? If so i wonder at what mileage these pics were taken?

I made a comment on the transmission cause i've seen some rebuilds on this forum of early tranny rebuilds.. just a question.

Maybe i will purchase this color, really wanting a 95SS DCM color.. low mileage.

Thanks for the pics if so
Yes, im not sure what the mileage the pics were but search roadhouse on the forum and you can read all he has posted/things he has bought/mods/more pics etc... This car should have no problem selling at the asking price... I wouldn't worry about the trans either...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yes, im not sure what the mileage the pics were but search roadhouse on the forum and you can read all he has posted/things he has bought/mods/more pics etc... This car should have no problem selling at the asking price... I wouldn't worry about the trans either...
Really appreciate all the info, yeah the transmission was just a mechanical question. Use to owning real low mileage cars, my SS had less than 20,000 miles when i sold her.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Just wondering what happend to your car? Did you sell it, keep it, trade it for a Schwinn.......:D Always thought that was one of the nicest around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts