Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impala SS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the form trying to get some detailed help on the process of putting this 95 back together it was sitting in my mother in law the garage since 2009 it was my fathers all parts are there a lot of rotten plastic pieces that I need to find and won't start I already changed the fuel pump still nothing shooting out of the cylinder upfront so I'm at square one

·
Registered
1995 Impala SS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcomeifyoudonthaveafactoryservicemanualidsuggesthatyougetoneasitwillhelpalotputtingthecarbacktogetherandtroubleshootingprobelmsthatyourunintolotsofinfoifyousearchonthissite
Ok I will get one order I'm sure I can get one from Amazon! What about the upper dash on the front I have an extra lower but I need a new dash upper any ideas wherein can find one?

·
Registered
“91” Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
223 Posts
Interior parts in good shape are hard to find, someone here may have the dash. If it is not beyond repair you may want to try and fix it yourself, search this site and you can probably find an answer for anything you have a problem with.

·
Registered
1995 Impala SS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interior parts in good shape are hard to find, someone here may have the dash. If it is not beyond repair you may want to try and fix it yourself, search this site and you can probably find an answer for anything you have a problem with.
Thank you I figured out a hack maybe just get all my parts re wrapped in grey leather or something low that because I have everything some is just sub damaged and brittle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts