Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an updated post to sell my 95 Impala Race car. Please read all the amazing upgrades my husband did to this car until he lost his battle with cancer and did not complete the car. This car has the potential of 800HP and no nitrous. I would love to see some one complete this car and run it on the 1/4 mile so Robert could see the completion of his dream. The complete package also included a 26' Enclosed trailer to tow it around the country to show it off.
Here is the post, please pass it to all your racing buddies..there has to be someone out there that wants to complete this car.
https://t.sidekickopen75.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg63BqfsN8qlTmdf6pQ0W8qlRZx56dyDsf6fQZJT02?t=https://showroom.auction123.com/quick_bye_all_inventory/inventory/9981/1995/Chevrolet/Impala/21036225.html&si=6501372480585728&pi=6f472a2b-d529-4943-895f-f75491d27e60

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Attention All....this car is still For Sale and needs a good home. The Extended aluminum driveshaft is gone and the Hotchkis Extended Rear Arm - Upper And Lower are gone. This is still an amazing package and this car needs to run. The power it has is amazing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The supercharger is a ProCharger F1R supercharger the drive and belts all came with the unit when we bought it from a friend. This car is truly amazing and the sound with the headers open sounds
just like John Forces car. If you know anyone that might be interested in a club project or would like to complete the car please send them my link above. This car is doing no good just sitting around, it wants to run you just need to hear it. The price has been reduced 5 times I think from $35k down to 20k and that price includes the red 26' enclosed trailer. The car would only take a week to get
it running. The new one gallon gas tank needs to be installed in the trunk, the carpet needs to be glued down and some parts need to be put back on the engine and firewall. Since this car weighs less than it did originally it qualifies for the SSHS in Atlanta race. That was my husbands goal to win that race and show the East Coast racers that the West Coast can also built a winning Race car. But he lost his battle with Cancer before he could complete the car. That is my goal now, I want to see that car win at SSHS...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE....it is now 2020 and this car and trailer are still for sale. Some parts have been sold because I needed the
money and because no one has stepped up to buy this Beautiful car. There are literally no dents in the body anywhere and the engine bay is clean and painted to match the car. All the updates my hubby did to this car were always done with pride of ownership.
It has the potential of 800hp with no nitrous the sounds it makes when its running is just like John Force car, it will
give you cold chills. It is a shame to let this car sit when you could be running her at SSHS and blowing their minds
that this car was built on the West Coast. My hubby always wanted to be an engine builder and he has done an amazing job on this car, very meticulous. The package is $20k for the Race car a 26ft Enclosed trailer and some miscellaneous parts. I will accept $10k down and take everything then when the remainder is paid I will sign the
legal title over to you....I have lots more photos if you want to look at them. thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Love the car, wish I could justify buying it.

One bit of advice, don't take a down payment and let that car leave your property. Most people are honest but sometimes you run across people that will take advantage of a situation like that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the car, wish I could justify buying it.

One bit of advice, don't take a down payment and let that car leave your property. Most people are honest but sometimes you run across people that will take advantage of a situation like that.
Thanks Jesse for the advice. I didn't think taking a down payment was a bad thing since they won't have the title
to the car. I was hoping a car club would buy the car for a club project maybe. All his hard work....just to sit there.
Keep thinking about it.....justify sure it's a beautiful car. take care and pass the word.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the car is worth 5k no damage anywhere, 10k engine only started 4 times and 5k for the 26'enclosed trailer...great deal! someone please contact me so this car can get running and racing again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the car is worth 5k no damage anywhere, 10k engine only started 4 times and 5k for the 26'enclosed trailer...great deal! someone please contact me so this car can get running and racing again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To all of you that have followed this car.... great news, It has been sold and the new owner plans to get the car running and on the strip asap.:)

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Good to hear! Do we know who the new owner is?

Nab

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to hear! Do we know who the new owner is?

Nab
He is an Impala lover from bumper to bumper. He has a 96Imp, a new wagon that's totally stripped now waiting for a total restoration and now the proud owner of a race car. He was the perfect buyer for my hubby's car. I am very happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts