Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 impala ss project that needs work. I need to sell it asap just bought townhouse and no space to put it. Right now the car isn't running. It's non op in la county area. I sent computer to be programmed by lt1 pc tuning and when I installed it the car wouldn't run. The engine sounds strong but the car won't drive. At this point I don't have time to sent it to the shop. Car has est 150k on dash but I replaced engine with one that had 80k on it. Have done a lot to the car and it's also salvage. Bought the car when I was 18 and just needs someone to finish it. Willing to work on the price. I'm asking 7,000 obo you can get a hold of me at (818)220-2052 text or car

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior:
is brand new, had the interior re done except the bottom dash and door panels. I was going to fiberglass the door and started fiberglassing interior dash for 10" touch screen. I will include. Cost me 500 for the screen. I will include door panels and mdf 6" and tweeter rings and fiberglass stuff also.

Exterior: I shaved the door handles on all 4 doors and antenna. And painted the car. The paint has cracked but I have 1 pint of paint to color match it. I used ppg omni paint. I also have viper 4 channel alarm with remote start for the doors. Door poppers are already installed just need to install alarm. Alarm alone was 600 dollars will include. Brand new.

Engine:
It's pretty much stock expect for edlebrock ceramic headers I installed and k&n air filter.

Suspension:
I have eibach springs on it. Bmr extend rear control arms. Just re did the whole front end ball joints and control arms. Slotted brake rotors with new pads.

Rear end:
Have 3.73 gears with auburn posi and had a 3000k stall converter installed. I can't remember from the top of my head if it's an edge converter but I know the sellers is on the forum and has is shop in California.

Rims: brand new 22" mht 2 piece rims with Pirelli tires. The front right tire has some dashes from rubbing on fender but other than that the tires don't have more than 50 miles on them. The chrome is peeing in some places from oxidation.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5,000 obo, need the car gone by Friday. Great deal. Located in la county. Can text me at 818-220-2052

95 impala ss project that needs work. I need to sell it asap just bought townhouse and no space to put it. Right now the car isn't running. It's non op in la county area. I sent computer to be programmed by lt1 pc tuning and when I installed it the car wouldn't run. The engine sounds strong but the car won't drive. At this point I don't have time to sent it to the shop. Car has est 150k on dash but I replaced engine with one that had 80k on it. Have done a lot to the car and it's also salvage. Bought the car when I was 18 and just needs someone to finish it. Willing to work on the price. I'm asking 7,000 obo you can get a hold of me at (818)220-2052 text or car

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Hate to say it, but no one is going to buy a non-running car for $4k...
More like $900 if you really need it gone.

Nab

1 - 7 of 7 Posts