Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a L99 in my 95 9C1 and I want to do the LT1 swap. What will it take to make this happen I just bought a LT1 with LT4 alum. heads and I'm thinking of stroking it.What needs to be change in my car for this to work I hear the PCM,a few wires,and injectors. Is that everything. can someone help me? And if anyone lives in south florida and know who I can talk to e-mail me at [email protected]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Look for 95CapriceMGR, Dwayne. He just did this swap I think at the end of last year. Use the Search function in the upper right corner of the screen and put his screen name in. In his sig, it's got a link to his information. I haven't looked at it myself, but it's got to be a pretty good place to start.

Sean

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is 96capriceMGR

No wires need to be changed, you will need injectors and PCM work. All sensors, wires, manifolds, tin, timing cover are the same. What year and from what vehicle is the LT1, doesn't matter for the block but just want to point you at the right balancer hub. 96s have a slightly shorter hub because of the crank position sensor reluctor and the f-bodies use a different hub.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts